Defender 90 side steps
Side steps for the Land Rover Defender 90 (1985 onwards)
These chunky XS sidesteps not only look great powder coated and topped with an attractive checkerplate tread plate but are extremely practical too. They enable you to reach a roof rack and/or roof box far more easily on your Land Rover. The sidesteps are perfect for families with children and for people that are infirm as access is gained more comfortably to your vehicle. Having sidesteps fitted to your Defender 90 also helps to protect your clothing from any mud on your car. When parking your car at the shops, the sidesteps that are manufactured from heavy duty steel, offer a handy buffer in supermarket car parks. Any stray trolleys will touch the sidestep rather than denting the door or wing of your Landrover.
- QuickTread brand – made in the UK.
- Bolt on design, no drilling required. Fitted in minutes.
- Makes getting into or out of your vehicle easier
- Constructed of heavy duty steel, powder coated and topped with an attractive checkerplate tread plate.
- Price is per pair.
- Full fitting instructions with diagrams included – or download PDF instructions here.
- Full 12 month warranty & the highest quality from the UK market leader – UK made!
- QuickTread means quick fitting – only 5-10 minutes per side*
- All Defender side steps now have the option for zinc coating under the black powder coating to enhance durability & wear.
- Please note: steps are not warranted for off road use. Off road use voids guarantee.
*Note: this is an estimate based on the length of time it takes our fitters.