L322 Range Rover side steps
These sidesteps not only look great but are extremely practical too. They enable you to reach a roof rack and/or roof box far more easily on your Range Rover. The sidesteps are perfect for families with children and for people that are infirm as access is gained more comfortably to your vehicle. Having sidesteps fitted to your L322 also helps to protect your clothing from any mud on your car. When parking your car at the shops, the sidesteps that are manufactured from heavy duty steel, offer a handy buffer in supermarket car parks. Any stray trolleys will touch the sidestep rather than denting the door or wing of your Range Rover.
- QuickTread brand – made in the UK.
- Comes with a pair of rubber front mudflaps which connect up to the step.
- Bolt on design, no drilling required.
- Makes getting into or out of your vehicle easier.
- Constructed of heavy duty steel and completely covered in moulded sturdy black rubber.
- Price is per pair.
- Full fitting instructions with diagrams included – or download PDF instructions here.
- QuickTread means quick fitting – only 20-25 minutes per side*
Please note that these are for the New Generation (L322) Range Rover (2002 onwards), not the P38 Range Rover (1994-2002).
*Note: this is an estimate based on the length of time it takes our fitters.